Value of global enterprise mobility market to reach $500bn by 2020
The value of the global enterprise mobility market will hit $500 billion (£334bn) by 2020, according to a new report released by Market Research Store, while a study from Reportlinker argues the mobile supply chain will replace wireless email as an area of app development focus.
The Market Research Store report sheds light on the competitive scenario while also providing insight on the product portfolio of important vendors. Porter's five forces model – analysing the level of competition within an industry – is also utilised to give readers an understanding of the market. Product segments are studied on the basis of market size, growth rate and general attractiveness.
Some of the important application markets include IT and telecommunication, BFSI, government and education, hospitality and retail, manufacturing and automotive and other applications. The market is also segmented according to geography.
The Reportlinker study places a focus on mobile asset tracking, mobile sales force automation, mobile workforce management, and mobile supply chain management software solutions. You can find out more on the Market Research Store report here, and the Reportlinker research here.
- » Too many apps? Toil and sloth: How multiple collaboration tools leads to wasted work
- » RealWear secures $17 million in series A funding for AR-enabled industrial wearables
- » Microsoft adds voice interactions, transcription and translation to Teams collaboration mix
- » China and India enterprise app software spending continues to rise, says Gartner
- » Optimising the care pathway: A vision of connected healthcare delivery