Value of global enterprise mobility market to reach $500bn by 2020
The value of the global enterprise mobility market will hit $500 billion (£334bn) by 2020, according to a new report released by Market Research Store, while a study from Reportlinker argues the mobile supply chain will replace wireless email as an area of app development focus.
The Market Research Store report sheds light on the competitive scenario while also providing insight on the product portfolio of important vendors. Porter's five forces model – analysing the level of competition within an industry – is also utilised to give readers an understanding of the market. Product segments are studied on the basis of market size, growth rate and general attractiveness.
Some of the important application markets include IT and telecommunication, BFSI, government and education, hospitality and retail, manufacturing and automotive and other applications. The market is also segmented according to geography.
The Reportlinker study places a focus on mobile asset tracking, mobile sales force automation, mobile workforce management, and mobile supply chain management software solutions. You can find out more on the Market Research Store report here, and the Reportlinker research here.
Interested in hearing industry leaders discuss subjects like this and sharing their use-cases? Attend the co-located IoT Tech Expo, Blockchain Expo, AI & Big Data Expo and Cyber Security & Cloud Expo World Series with upcoming events in Silicon Valley, London and Amsterdam and explore the future of enterprise technology.
- » Global Cyber Alliance launches first cybersecurity development platform for IoT products
- » Samsung SDS EMM attains NIAP Common Criteria certification
- » Almost all retailers are deploying mobile in-store – with Apple the primary choice
- » Atheer acquires Flype with aim to accelerate augmented reality in the enterprise
- » Myth-busting mobile in the enterprise: Day two support is the same as other IT resources